View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #5374
Zweihander
Resident jerkface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
He is a HUGE shmup fan. You would like him. I got him Mushihimesama Futari on one of my trips to Japan! I am looking at videos for Deathsmiles just now, actually. I was interested in it when it was came out, but now it seems more up my alley than I thought it would be.
I'd recommend that, and Akai Katana. Learning the gameplay mechanics and scoring system of the latter is like running into a brick wall with reckless abandon, but once you get it down, it all becomes second nature and very satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
XD That's pretty hilarious. Honestly? I really like Sen's Fortress. It's basically a puzzle. I actually really like Anor Londo too. It's open and airy - I dislike creeping around in dark constricted spaces which is why I don't like Upper Blightown and Tomb of Giants. There are a few strong enemies rather than lots of weak ones - I'd rather fight a lengthy duel than get swarmed.
Thanks, glad you like the song. I wish I could write something as epic as Anor Londo: A Musical Tribute, though.

Yeah, Sen's Funhouse is growing in me. Actually can't wait to reach Anal Rondo, there's so much I want to do there. I already have STR/DEX at 24/24 for the Dragonslayer Spear, and I can finally finish maxing out my Black Knight Sword at the giant blacksmith. (it's currently at +3) Get my Eastern Armor and Gargoyle Helm up there with it, too. And fight Dickface McGee to get the Fire Keeper's soul back, even though I DIDN'T FREE HIM FROM THE UNDEAD PARISH THIS TIME, WHAT THE CHRIST.

Last edited by Zweihander : 01-14-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Zweihander is offline   Reply With Quote