View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #5374
Resident jerkface
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
He is a HUGE shmup fan. You would like him. I got him Mushihimesama Futari on one of my trips to Japan! I am looking at videos for Deathsmiles just now, actually. I was interested in it when it was came out, but now it seems more up my alley than I thought it would be.
I'd recommend that, and Akai Katana. Learning the gameplay mechanics and scoring system of the latter is like running into a brick wall with reckless abandon, but once you get it down, it all becomes second nature and very satisfying.

Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
XD That's pretty hilarious. Honestly? I really like Sen's Fortress. It's basically a puzzle. I actually really like Anor Londo too. It's open and airy - I dislike creeping around in dark constricted spaces which is why I don't like Upper Blightown and Tomb of Giants. There are a few strong enemies rather than lots of weak ones - I'd rather fight a lengthy duel than get swarmed.
Thanks, glad you like the song. I wish I could write something as epic as Anor Londo: A Musical Tribute, though.

Yeah, Sen's Funhouse is growing in me. Actually can't wait to reach Anal Rondo, there's so much I want to do there. I already have STR/DEX at 24/24 for the Dragonslayer Spear, and I can finally finish maxing out my Black Knight Sword at the giant blacksmith. (it's currently at +3) Get my Eastern Armor and Gargoyle Helm up there with it, too. And fight Dickface McGee to get the Fire Keeper's soul back, even though I DIDN'T FREE HIM FROM THE UNDEAD PARISH THIS TIME, WHAT THE CHRIST.

Last edited by Zweihander : 01-14-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Zweihander is offline   Reply With Quote