View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
The mods generally allow them in the off-topic forum unless the thread gets stupidly out of hand.

But I'm confused how you can have a person below you game. Are you supposed to say a random trait and hope that there is someone on the forum who meets that description and that they will post? What if I say, "The person below me is a whining narcissist." That would probably kill the thread because no one would want to have themselves labeled as a whining narcissist. What if I say, "The person below me is a unicorn." Again, thread over because there are no such things as unicorns. But really, the point is moot because, in fact, there isn't anyone below me. How can I say anything about someone who doesn't exist? It's an existential puzzle.
BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'M THE HAG AND I'M A UNICORN RACIST!

Check your Pegasister priveledges at the door The Hag! :P

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote