View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #62926
MaiSheri
Eternal Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
Hi guys! I need to stop being such a stranger on this site. Hope you're all well. What's been cracka-lackin' with y'all? I'm in a great mood right now because I went out with a really pretty girl on Saturday and kissed her right on the face. It was swell.
Hi Sybren - you seem to have stopped posting around when I started posting; what's up with that, huh? (hope you get to see the pretty girl again!)

On the subject of hair: I'm trying to grow mine out right now, but the split ends... I'm having a really hard time dealing with that. Eventually I'm just going to say "screw it" and get a pixie cut, but I'm not nearly brave enough yet.

I have to do some BS government-regulated customer servce traning thing today. I really thought I was done with this when I moved from the store to the office, but apparently since I fill in for my coworker in the sales office once a month, I'm not off the hook. This stuff doesn't even apply to us since we're not open to the public >_>