View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #62930
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I need to get a gift for a four-year-old girl with the attitude of an exceptionally world-weary 25-year-old. I need it by Sunday. No, I don't want to set foot in a Toys 'R' Us. Yes, I have Amazon Prime. WHAT DO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
On the subject of hair: I'm trying to grow mine out right now, but the split ends... I'm having a really hard time dealing with that. Eventually I'm just going to say "screw it" and get a pixie cut, but I'm not nearly brave enough yet.
My hair is at a really awkward stage of growth where the only thing I can do is put it in a ponytail because absolutely everything else I try to do looks wretched. My split ends are out of control. I need a haircut so bad but hate going to get them. I would also like to just get a cute pixie cut, but
a) it would look terrible on me, and
b) it requires a lot of upkeep, and anything that keeps me out of the salon as long as possible is my friend.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote