View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2013, 04:37 PM   #714
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
Her mother puts all the money in to a trust fund for her kids.... so stop being a judgemental jerk before you know the facts. Yes they have a tv show, but her mother doesn't use the money for anything EXCEPT the new car they needed. Also Honey Boo Boo is a decent kid, she donates the things and toys people send her to kids who are less fortunate than her. They are a happy family who might not be the healthiest or smartest but that family knows more love than I EVER have in a family.
Her family donates a huge chunk of the money they make off the shows they're on to children's foundations, and Alana ('Honey boo boo') raised nearly 2k in donations for her own Christmas drive, as in she made this herself and collects money to donate through it. Herself.

But hey, they're a family of two fat women so it doesn't matter because they're fat. Because nothing a fat person does will ever make them anything other than fat and fat is clearly the worst thing someone can be.

For the record, I've never watch their program or the show 'Toddlers in Tiaras'. I don't even have cable TV. So I am not some hilarious rabid fan defending something I enjoy. I am just tired of hearing people using weight and presumed income level as an insult. Poor is not a fucking joke or an insult. Fat is not an insult or bad word or the worst trait someone can posses.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote