Originally Posted by rj_sosongco
Yep. A 10ft piece of pvc usually is only a few bucks, if that much at all. The downside is getting a 10ft plastic pip home, but you can usually find a self-service cutting cart in the molding aisle of Home Depot or Lowes, and you can cut the pipe yourself to a more manageable size. Obviously, keep both/all pieces of the pipe, since you have to pay for them anyway.
How would I be able to cut the pipe to the right size?? I have a small saw but I think its only strong enough to cut through wood, not plastic.
Cosplays in progress:
- Xerxes Break [Pandora Hearts] - 85%
- Eevee [Pokemon Gijinka]
- Umbreon [Pokemon Gijinka]
- Ari [Okage: Shadow King]
- Zexion [Kingdom Hearts]
- Zoroark [Pokemon Gijinka] - might do her again
- Female version of Assassin's Creed
- Mad Artist Paradise - Mad Hatter Madscot