View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2013, 05:42 AM   #5397
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihander View Post
I got invaded earlier while making my way through Anor Londo, but a minute later, I see the "invader vanquished" message. He hit me up on PSN a few minutes later, saying "with a name like yours, I just couldn't do it." (pills4louis) Finally, that stupid, impulsively-chosen name paid off.
XD Here's my best invasion story: I was trying to summon The Saint in the Undead Parish and got invaded. For once, the guy came right at me - usually they hide or try to lure you into enemies. I manage to backstab him once for almost no damage. He's got some kind of fire weapon so I was like, "Fine, let's just get this over with so that I can get back to looking for my husband," and remove my weapon and shield. Much to my surprise, he does the same thing and we end up punching each other mano-a-womano for the next five minutes while I die laughing. Finally he stops, waves, drops some green titanite for me and leaves.

Quote:
Didn't even get her tail, and that was the fourth time I fought her. I was SL 70-something. The first two times, she killed me. Third time, I got her patterns down but avoided killing her because I wanted the tail dagger. Fourth time, I still wasn't hitting the tail enough by the time she was almost dead, so I ultimately said "fuck it" and finished her.
Most tails are super hard to cut on your own but fairly easy with co-op. From really wants people to be online. I'm never going to platinum this game though because I refuse to kill Priscilla.

Quote:
SL 84 or 85 now, I think. Up for any co-op, if you're within that range?
Sure. I've got 12 different profiles on two different consoles. I'm sure that one of them is in that range or can get there quickly. Let me know when and where.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote