View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #6
Registered User
cpumroy's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Sorry to just jump in here like this, but the little knot closures are called "frogs." It's just what you described: a two-part closure with a knot on one side and a loop on the other. Since the space you're closing isn't too big, the five frogs pictured on her jacket should be enough. If you're worried it'll come apart, a couple hooks and eyes just underneath should do the trick.
cpumroy is offline   Reply With Quote