View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #29
nikkiolie

I plan on doing this for a little while. No longer than 3 months. I did it for about two weeks and lost two pounds very easily...then a caught a cold and had to eat more food.

Otherwise I mainly try to limit processed food and fast food. I try to stay away from some carbs but I eat vegetables, fruit, and cheeses still. I don't drink milk normally so I am good there. I have a friend doing it a bit more extreme than me and he has lost 35 pounds in three months. I know I am not going to get anywhere near that, since I would be considered underweight then, but I would like to get rid of a little more fat.

I am currently weight lifting at least two days a week but trying for three. So the plan is that once I get to the body fat % I want I would have build up quite a bit of muscle to help maintain my metabolism and keep the weight down. I already have quite a bit of muscle strength. I can easily do ab ripper x from p90x and I have been able to squat 180 lbs. People are always shocked when I tell them how much I weigh because I don't look like I weigh that much.

I know how my body works and I know if I start to encounter problems I will lay back. Once I am done with the low carb I will probably go back to 30-40 (protein)-30 again. But I had such great results in a short amount of time and before it has been very hard for me to lose weight.

Next cons:
Sakuracon '14
Kumoricon '14
Newcon '14
nikkiolie is offline   Reply With Quote