01-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
|I'm losing weight for next years' cosplays!
I'd like to do my Setsugetsuka Kaito again, and I'd like to add in Shanoa.
My plans on how to tackle this:
- My school has a gym, so I'll be going 6-7 times a week, like I used too!
- Eating less snack and junk food, and actually drinking more water.
- I shouldn't start counting calories, but I might actually way myself less often so I don't let it go to my head.
- So for working out 6-7 times a week, I'll be doing fat blaster exercises, and also ab exercises. I'd like to look good in the Shanoa cosplay especially.
- I'll get my boyfriend to workout with me, since he says he wants to tone up anyway.
- More protien!
- Less carbs!
- Actually eating and not restricting foods.
Visit me at:
No conventions this year! Be back in 2014 <3
Commissions are accepted via PM's, Forums or even my Facebook!