View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
Sweet Loretta
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 339
What you want is called a studio compressor. Most quite compressors are more expensive but the small ones are not so loud as to be disruptive to neighbors in a hotel. These are not loud like a construction garage compressor. Studio compressors are made to be quite for your own sake.I may run one of my compressors for an 11 hr day but your just going to be at it about 3 hours so so I am guessing. When we get gigs that require travel we've picked up small $100 compressors at Harbour Freight and run them in hotel rooms, nightclubs and such w/o concern.
Sweet Loretta

Face and Body Artist

Face and Body Art Makeup & Supplies
Extreme Makeup FX

You can also find Extreme Makeup FX on eBay and eCrater.
Sweet Loretta is offline   Reply With Quote