View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

While I'm not having any real problems with my pictures/costumes like Pink Princess, I do agree with her, I would love for the galleries to come back.

I know things are still in the works right now, and things will probably be better once everything is finally done. But as it stands right now, it's nearly impossible to get to people's pictures, even getting to the costume list you have to go through like 3 different pages just for a link to pop up, it's rather retarded atm.

I loved having the galleries, and I think they're a lot more useful than just a costume list, like for example for me, I have about 15 different Sailor Moon costumes, and I'd like to be able to have a gallery for my 4 different Usagi outfits, 7 different senshi fukus, and 4 different serenity dresses ... that way they're all grouped together, and you would only have to click one thing to see them all, versus having to go through and open each individual costume gallery. Not everyone gives each costume it's own gallery, and what about things that aren't completed costumes? Like commissions you do, or wigs you style, or works in progress, or convention pictures for photographers ... if we don't have galleries for those things, someone would have to either sift through ALL of our photos (which for some of us is A LOT), or just never see it.

Please, for the love of all that is holy ... bring back the galleries, lol.

Upcoming Conventions

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote