View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #22
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Dream cosplay that IS happening: Isaak from Trinity Blood. I've loved him ever since I first saw him and now I'm almost done with his coat and I'll be cosplaying him at Katsucon. I'm really happy and just hope I do him justice

Dream cosplay that might happen: Rolan Flamberge from Rolan the Forgotten King. Another loved-him-since-I-saw-him character but his crazy vest-tailcoat ensemble is just too far outside my sewing skill level right now. Maybe by late next year/early 2015 though...

Dream cosplay that I know will never happen: Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon. I absolutely adore her and think she's a total badass but I'm just too short and pale to feel that I could ever do her justice.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote