View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #35
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
Doing a quick Google search, there's a MAC store in East Cambridge and Back Bay. If you can get to a mall, there's probably one there as well. Macy's usually sells MAC.

Also, check to see if you live near a Sephora or Ulta. They both allow customers to try makeup before buying it.
Yeah, I just checked their website as I finished up at work. Didn't actually think there was any near there. Whenever I go into Boston, Back Bay is one of my areas. Heck, I work in Transportation, and Back Bay is one of my stops. Never saw that store. s: We DO have a Macys at the local Mall though, but I never went. Well, lot really "Local" but the closest mall.

Sephora, I only know of the one in Back Bay inside the Prudential Center. Ulta, not at all. Kinda think I would feel a bit awkward in those places though. s:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyronami View Post
I dont have a Mac pro-store near me either, I go to the mac store thats in my local mall inside one of the department stores
....Never knew they had pro-stores like that. O.o....

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote