View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
jabberwocky-x

Help finding a tank top?

I'm a small chick -- 5'1" and about 110 lbs with an A/B-cup, and I'm planning on crossplaying as Santa. I went shopping after work today to look for a plain white tank top that would fit and came up empty handed, despite combing both the men's section and the women's section for something that would work.

My biggest problem is finding something that's not so thin and see-through that you can see m binder (which is a bright white underworks tri-top), or the outline of my sports bra, or whatever. I've also heard it said that AFAB individuals should never wear tank tops if they want to pass as male, unless they can bind very well, because it often gives away your assigned sex -- and I can definitely see how this would be the case. So I'm conflicted, and I'm struggling to find something that will conceal my binder, be reasonably thick and not cling to my body, and is convincingly male in style. Can anyone please offer me some help? I'm googling and trying to find stuff online, but... no dice so far.
jabberwocky-x is offline   Reply With Quote