View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
bardicwarrior
YT

New Member and New to Cosplay - Brooklyn, NY

Hiya, my name is Jenn and I am a independent photographer and gamer of PC and PS3. My favorites include FFVII, Portal, Spyro, Blood Rayne, Kingdom Hearts, Starcraft, Diablo 3, LoTRO, WoW, and Bioshock.

I am entirely new to conventions and cosplay. Having known about them and wanting to participate for a long time my friend has convinced me to purchase a ticket to 2013 Dragon Con and insist that I do in costume to which I am so excited about. We are going with a Star Wars theme this year and I have chosen Axkv Min; my friend is a clothing designer and has eagerly insisted on crafting the majority of my costume. This has inspired a few more cosplay ideas including Sylvanas Windrunner and Infested Sarah Kerrigan (I have a thing for queens apparently).

2013 is turning into the year of conventions for me as my boyfriend and I will be attending Pax East this year (I'm working on a low level Demon Hunter from D3 for that since my closet caters to the style) and I will be damned if I miss out of Comic Con again - had the chance to go but family was visiting from Europe.... should have gone lol.

I'm looking forward to brainstorming cosplay ideas with other creative people and spurring inspiration from the lovely photos I see here.

Cheers!
bardicwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote