View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #1929
jukebox
role models > supermodels

Oh my goodness! @_@ I just placed an order with FabricOnDemand for Miranda's hexagon-print lycra. I'm really glad that I got a generous amount of Christmas money from my uncle and aunt, because it wasn't cheap. D: I do recommend them highly, though! They are lovely for anything that Spoonflower cannot help you with. (Seriously though, Spoonflower needs to have lycra in their supplies. Grr.)

I still have a few other things I need to order. I'm thinking that I'll probably order wetlook gloves and a black wetlook suit from zentai-zentai.com - I can cannibalize the black zentai suit for the boot covers and the little jacket. And I need to get some turtleneck tank tops for drafting out and prototyping her shirt.

I'm rambling... but I will have progress photos soon. Hopefully. Although if anyone needs, here's the hexagon pattern that I whipped up using a photo editor and submitted for printing. It's not as clean at the edges as I would like because I was working without a mouse, but it's a good start if you need a visual source for the print.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LAWSONPRINT_FINALj.jpg (138.3 KB, 0 views)

PROFILES
GEEKPR0N | Twitter | deviantArt
jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote