View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #858
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweigie View Post
Ugh, I know how you feel. I am trying desperately to not add trickster Dirk on top of all the other Homestucks I am planning on. Every time I try to work on a cosplay for another series Homestuck just pulls me back in.

I think it looks pretty great so far, right down to the accurate jean color. The only thing I would really suggest is to cuff up the bottom of your jeans to either above or over your boot since that's what a majority of greasers did. But that's more of a personal-style kind of thing.
Pretty much same ahaha but problem is cosplaying the same series ALL of the time is sadly draining a bit of my love for cosplay so I need to add some variety in there.

Ah, thank you for that tip, actually I hadn't thought of that. I tried my best to get the style down but looks like I missed that detail

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote