View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #41
sylphkeeper
Sylphkeeper

I'll be going as Loki(Avengers-full armor), and Andrea with a Walking Dead group. I'm also on the committee for the formal dance-which is gonna be awesome and you guys should totally all come check out.
As far as Matsuri in general goes I'll be the first one to agree that they've definitely had some issues in the past. But after talking with John(the director of the con) in person about the convention I do fully believe that they are working hard to make it better. And the rumor that this is Matsuri's last year is totally false. John specifically said that he is excited for the convention to grow each year, and that's the reason for the new location too. I've been in the new hotel and been shown where things will be and I can say that the layout looks great. The hotel looks excellent and is a lot bigger than the Marriott, so there's lots of room for growth. So, I know that Matsuri has problems, just like every con, but I think that they deserve another shot and this will be a great year to see how they've improved.
sylphkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote