View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #57023
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
Totally was being productive today. LMAO I can safely say I'm about 60% done with Cater of FF Type-O. LOL This reminds me to go and buy her a wig this weekend when I get paid.
Yay! Pictures?

Tried on Saber today with the wig. I don't like how I look in it at all. >_> The curses of being so over-critical about yourself. Not wearing her to a con is not an option due to the amount of hours I put into her but I just...don't like it. I'm going to see if I can put a zipper into the back of the top because the snaps idea, although it works, it doesn't look that good in the back to me.

EDIT: Well, good news, the zipper works great and I can actually breathe now! The bad news is getting it off is almost impossible without a second person helping me. Also I think I'm going to need to get some trim to put on the edges near the zipper cause one of the sides looks a bit...beaten up.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by TMLiza : 01-24-2013 at 12:52 PM.
TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote