View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
Monocle_Complex
Chessmate

There's other cosplay retail stores that sell a black Ezio Auditore cosplay, but they charge you a little bit more money than this site does. Given the option I wouldn't recommend going with this company, just because the costume style in general wasn't exactly accurate and their shipping and communication really wasn't worth it. However if you're on a budget and are willing to take a risk I'd say go for it.

Also I didn't add this before but I should have. I ended up having to wash this cosplay because it smelled overwhelmingly of motor oil. :|

If you are curious I searched the web from some other more trustworthy sites and found some better places that sell the black Ezio cosplay for you:

Cosplay Fu sells a black Ezio Cosplay for $249.89 right now, and they have an excellent reputation by other cosplayers who would swear by them. [I tried to link it but I guess Cosplay.com won't accept it as a link since there has been recent forum spam or something like that by this link.]

http://www.cosplaymagic.com/cm00705.html
[I actually found someone that bought this from their site and their costume is VERY accurate and nicely done.]

Anime Detour 2014:
• Corvo Attano [100% Complete]
•Spider Splicer [100% Complete]

Last edited by Monocle_Complex : 01-29-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Monocle_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote