View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #57025
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Yay! Pictures?
8'D Located here on my tumblr post. Just need to get things this weekend and probably will be done with her by the end of next week (which would be the lastest :3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Tried on Saber today with the wig. I don't like how I look in it at all. >_> The curses of being so over-critical about yourself. Not wearing her to a con is not an option due to the amount of hours I put into her but I just...don't like it. I'm going to see if I can put a zipper into the back of the top because the snaps idea, although it works, it doesn't look that good in the back to me.

EDIT: Well, good news, the zipper works great and I can actually breathe now! The bad news is getting it off is almost impossible without a second person helping me. Also I think I'm going to need to get some trim to put on the edges near the zipper cause one of the sides looks a bit...beaten up.
Well glad to see it worked out! I dislike some of my cosplays on me too! LOL Adding things like a zipper does help a lot though! Which is why I would be reworking some of my old cospalys this weekend after I'm done with Cater. LOL
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote