View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:04 AM   #2601
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin

Name of Commissioner: Peaches-N-Cream/(Kim Jay Soo)
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/265573
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Belle wig from Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: I was not pleased with the pictures. I can PM if need to. Otherwise, I wasn't satisfied.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): She contacted me on September 28, 2012, and accepted my commission October 6, 2012.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
One thing I couldn't say was the "worst" about her, she was very kind and honest and up to date with the progress of my wig. I had supplied her with plenty of reference photos and she gave me a price quote of $50. I had never had anyone in the US create my wig, but seeing as she was very good with her prices I decided to give it a shot. Sadly, when she did email me photos I felt they looked nothing like Belle. She defended her actions and said her mother liked it. But for myself, it was not up to par. And I asked for a refund, she was fine with that but I'd have to wait.

Then we came up with a solution that she could use the money I gave her to make a Sailor Moon wig. Since the one I bought from eBay was falling apart. Sadly, she made excuses about her time and was unable to do so. I then asked for a refund since I felt that I could not trust her. I also felt that though she works as a Dishwasher, her time and money management was impossible to make ends meet.

Honestly, she did refund back. Even though, it was $60 I gave her, she refunded me at least $50, which I guess is only fair.

Final Grade: C- For a wig that was never up to snuff or could not find ways to make a wig happen. I hope she can learn next time in the future to better time and money manage, as it is a business and it should be respected and honored as one. At least she always kept me informed and refunded me promptly and everything.

Last edited by Chiloves1 : 01-25-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote