View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #9
lunabuna
Bad Wolf Omega

Red face

Thank you SO much for this post!! Unfortunately it's the 24th and they're not available anymore, especially in my size (small). But knowing where to get them and they're out there makes me ECSTATIC, so... I'll keep an eye on eBay then! Thanks! And I'll track this tag, too. You're a peach.

EDIT: Holy god, this thing is eating my posts... anyway, editing because I actually clicked ALL the links this time.. god, it's 3:30am and I'm in a cosplay stupor... and found the blue Rose jacket in my size, and lucky me because apparently they've sold 12 and only had 2 left. The UK eBay thing has some, guys, and a lot of other Doctor Who companion stuff if anyone cares and it hasn't already been mentioned. Uh, god, I need sleep. But I'm happy I found it. I'm grateful for the poster. Thank you, OP! You're cool! And sorry for the edit. Now the only thing I need is to construct the gun. I have a plan to make the top of it accessible to a hollow top so you can store wallets and valuables without having to carry them, since... that costume... yeah.

Completed Costumes:
Lunar: The Silver Star Story - Jessica Alkirk
Doctor Who - Rose Tyler (Series 4 blue jacket outfit)
Doctor Who - Amy Pond

Future Costumes:
Lunar: The Silver Star Story - Royce (fortune teller outfit)
Lunar: Eternal Blue - Mauri
Darkstalkers - Hsien-Ko
Ah! My Goddess - Urd
My Little Pony - Anthro-pegasus OC

Last edited by lunabuna : 01-25-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: I'm a derp.
lunabuna is offline   Reply With Quote