View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

If we plan one a meet up could be a thing that happens, but right now I haven't heard of any that are planned.
I'm doing LOTR on Friday and Sunday...because some friends can only do the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings costumes Friday, and some can only do it on Sunday.
We could plan a meetup for each of those days?...

Anyway, I'm being Éowyn as long as I get my costume done(didn't get to start yet and ugh that belt. I'm just worried about the belt, everything else is easy. Wish I could just commission the damn thing).
And as of right now, I know of 3 Galadriels, 2 Arwens, 2 Bilbos, and another Éowyn going. That's just people I know of, I'm sure there will be others. And one of the Arwens, who is doing LOTR on Sunday, said she has a group- I don't know who or how large.

Anyway, whether we set up gatherings or not, I'd love to get pictures with you and your friend!!!

And the title of this is hilarious. XD

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Philly Comic Con- -NYCC-
2014 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Last edited by Aurora Maryte : 01-25-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote