View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #303
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
I'm actually not in the Boston area. Went to college up in Boston for a year and met a few people, one of whom now works at Fenway Health in the TG department.

I am, however, coming from NJ and leaving from NYC for Anime Boston. I usually take Megabus or Boltbus, though they leave from NY Penn Station. Didn't know there was a service that leaves from Time Square. Will have to look into it.

Oh, no kidding. That would have been cool if I got in there then. ):..... Was really hoping to get in there too. :/

And wow, how funny. Taking our competition I see. Fair enough. We actually drop off right at the Sheraton AB takes place, and the other point is 53rd and 6th specifically in NYC. Not exactly Time Square but close. Our service is kinda costly though. Something like 89 one way, so yeah, I honestly would say, from con-goer to con-goer, go the cheap way. .... All we offer on my service that is different is A sandwich (or salad), beverages (Sodas, juices, coffees, teas, and water), and a server (My job) who changes movies, offers headsets, cleans the bus, and so on. It's like 40 more for our service, and trust me, the drinks and sandwiches aren't worth the extra 40. ... Megabus looks kinda fun with the double decker thing going.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote