View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #309
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
I'd think the drivers would want to be ahead of schedule so that they'd have a larger break between trips. :/

Have Pokemon White, Pokemon White 2, and now Dragon Warrior IX. Current game I'm playing? Legend of Dragoon for the PS1. Have three games on Steam I haven't touched yet. Overall, I have enough games to hold me off for the rest of the year. (-_-);

Don't have anything firm yet. Been considering the Gun Gale Online version of Kirito (Sword Art Online), but I might be too stocky to pull it off successfully. Other than that, I really have nothing in mind. Definitely cosplaying, though, even if I have to bring back an old one.

Me too.... *Sigh* And he is always disliking not getting a break. It sucks when he has this tendency to walk away from the bus to go and use the bathrooom at a Dunkin Donuts across the street when we have one on the bus and are far behind schedule too. I couldn't believe he did that before. >_>;....

Ah. I think I might be done with my NDS already. Just losing my interest in games. :/... LoD was pretty good as much as I have played. I just got Ninokuni and still haven't even played it yet. Kinda sucks. Work, life problems and more taking the spotlight.

Oh, nice. I don't know GGO Kirito, but I have watched 16 episodes of SAO. Even making an AMV for it for Anime Boston.... of only the first arc though. Coming out rather nice. Hope yo come up with something. Hell, at this point, I hope "I" do.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote