View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #311
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
Yeah, I pretty much stopped gaming as soon as I got a part-time job: I might get in two hours/month on average, but that's about it. Gaming just isn't as appealing to me as it once was, though I like to have a few in hand just in case.

I currently have a very light class schedule (I graduate this May), but I'm also maximizing my hours interning. Commuting 100-170 miles/day + class + work makes little time to do anything else. I admit that having my weekends free is nice, though I'm currently using them to finish commissioning a prop for a friend for the upcoming Katsucon. After Katsucon, I guess I need to figure out what cosplay I want to do, start working on it, and apply for full-time jobs. I would also like to get my project car back on the road, but that's taking a back seat for now as it has for the last couple years.

I don't know why choosing a new cosplay is so hard. My friends don't seem to have this problem. <_<

GGO Kirito is currently only in the light novel, though we might see him if there is another season of SAO. The second arc isn't that spectacular compared to the first arc, so you picked the right arc to make your AMV. I look forward to seeing it. ^_^
Yeah, I haven't touched my PS3 since I finished Legasista on Thanksgiving. :/.... sucks because Ninokuni, I been hyped for it forever, and still want to play it, but.... :/...

Wow. x_x.... how do you do it? Lol. And grats on college. I really wish I was able to afford to get to one. Reaaaaaaaaaally would have loved it. :/... Ahh.... I just made my first prop last year myself. Was a clow staff and it looks pretty darn awesome if I do say so myself. .... Good luck with landing a full timer!

YOU AND ME BOTH. >_>

Awesome to hear. .... If I make it into the contest this year, we will see!..... I made it in in 2007 (Or 8, I forget) and 2011. Cmon 13!

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote