View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #313
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Lately, to me, friends. I rarely hang out with them anymore because we all work. I can game any time I am not working. If an opportunity opens to hang with my friends I see once a year, I think I am going to take that. Hell, I spent well over 30 to hang out with ONE friend in Boston on the 12th for a day and watch the Madoka movies with her at a theater, and we talked and walked for a while. Wouldn't trade moments like that for a game, no way.

Yeah. I have actually looked into one (trade one, not community) and the total said something like 10-17k for a year, which isn't so bad, since you don't need too many years in this particular trade. Definitely true though. Thankfully, my job pays off very nice, and I get alot of days to work too. Just.... family is in a nasty money state right now, so I dunno what will happen. I just can't leave to college and let my family go homeless....

Oh I bet. More challenge, and the better it looks, the more satisfying. .... What is it?

Yeah, I am decent. I recommend staying away from Linkin Park though. Linkin Park songs in AMV contests are always seen as jokes..... like "Oh great, another DBZ video set to Linkin Park!"..... I dunno, it always has been. >.o.... Most of my AMVs use Within Temptation's music. This year is no different. xD And yeah, it's hard sometimes. Never know what you are up against, and some of these BiS offerings are TOUGH to kill.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote