View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #320
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Kiro:

That's awesome. Yeah, only three of us live in our town. Two live in Maryland, and the last one lives in New Hampshire. Both kind of kill us. The one in New Hampshire and I, we have been talking alot lately, and she really wishes we were closer because we found out.... or, she found out, we both have alot more in common than thought. D:

True. Honestly, I never really looked into college, and I really don't know numbers too well. :/.... It would be about 10k if I don't live on campus that is. I always thought though, if I got that friend from New Hampshire to come down, and we both were to go, this could be worth it. I seriously think college is out of the question at this point though. Maybe I will give it serious consideration once the company I work for goes under.... and it will eventually, I just know it.

Maybe. :/... but I just don't think I will get to college. My family is so darn poor, and I hold more money than even my parents do. I have given them well over 20k over the past I dunno, 5 years, and we are still in jeopardy of things. It sucks ass.

Awe, poo. :P

Ah. Yeah, I think Linkin Park really was an influence and reach out to our generation. s:.... That's the thing though..... too popular, everyone uses it, and it becomes a joke. .... And my 2011 AMV to AB was using a Skillet song. ... Specifically, "Hero".

Thanks, I hope so!

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote