View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #63621
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Or me. I'm Canadian, so Disneyland trips are even more monumentally expensive with having to fly more than halfway down the continent. Obviously I always wanted to go as a kid, but my parents basically didn't take vacations. Even camping (not visiting grandma at the seasonal campground/trailer park, actual legit camping). The only actual vacation I remember taking as a kid as a family was a trip to Niagara Falls/Marineland when I was six. Fortunately I remember a ton of it and had a great time, plus a bunch of souvenirs. We also went to Calgary (especially their zoo) to visit one of my Aunts when I was two and a half, but I don't remember anything of it, I just saw the pictures. I also managed to convince Mom and her boyfriend at the time to take a day trip to the Toronto Zoo in the summer when I was 15, but that wasn't exactly a big vacation (it's three hours on the highway to Toronto, so it was only a one-day trip). We also went to Ottawa to visit a family member a lot for one year and went to a lot of their museums. Also, yes, I love zoo and aquarium trips, if it weren't obvious enough. XD If I both lived AND drove in Toronto I'd get a season pass to theirs.

Growing up in Orange County, Southern California, I've worked at Disneyland and I still have friends who work there (by choice). I haven't been to Disneyworld though. I'm hoping, hoping I can plan a visit to CA or FL and go to a Disney park sometime this year.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote