View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2013, 12:47 AM   #1
freckleface

Question Help!! Twilight Princess Zelda Cosplay

So, I am new to cosplaying, I have only done one cosplay so far. Me and my friends decided on a group LOZ cosplay this year, and I chose Twilight Princess Zelda. I realized after looking at the original concept drawings that this costume will be challenging, and I need all the help I can get!! So I thought I'd ask all you lovely, knowledgeable people!

1. What sewing patterns are best for the dress and the purple overshirt?

2.How in the world are you supposed to do her gloves?(I have looked everywhere for tutorials on this but have found nothing)

3.Where can you find the gemstones for her armor and jewelry?

4. Regarding the white Hylian symbols on the overshirt: what is the best way to do those?

5. What is the best way to do the intricate lacy pattern on the bottom of the dress?

6. What is the best way to do the panel that hangs from her belt?

7. Where can I order a good quality wig for this cosplay?

8. Where can I buy colored contacts for this cosplay? (Also, pointed ears)

9. And lastly, I really want to take this cosplay to another level and make her sword, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I figure the blade can be wooden, but I'm lost about what I should use for the hilt and crossgaurds! O.o

So yeah those are all my questions! I am super excited about this cosplay and I am exercising so that I will look the part as best I can! I don't want this to be a half-hearted cosplay-I want this to be EPIC!! So if you could help me out, any advice I will appreciate for sure! Thanks!!
freckleface is offline   Reply With Quote