View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #63658
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
ME! I'm being dragged to a Super Bowl party but the people hosting have two TVs so I think I'm going to take over their family room and watch the puppy bowl!

Puppies! AND Hedgehogs!
:: nods in approval :::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
John Cena winning the royal rumble was a fucking travesty.
I'm excited for Cena Vs Rock round 2. No wait, what's the opposite of excited? Because I'm that.

The Rumble was whacckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this year. Eff Cena. Eff Rock. In a perfect world, it would be Punk defending againist D-Bry. Who needs a shot in the arm, Team Hell No needs to STAP now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybren117 View Post
I'm English. I'm a fan of 'soccer'. And I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT for the Super Bowl. I love it. Me and my dad stay up all night to watch it every year. Go 49ers!!!
New non-US Coscom power-ranking according to Me.

1) FlutterMai (-)
2) Fullbleed (-)
3) Sybren (4)
4) Ang (5)
5) Bisected (3)

TALKING FOOTBALL ALWAYS GETS YOU POINTS! ALSO ALWAYS BEING A FLUTTERMAI!

<--Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Fuckin' A, man. I don't really have the time or patience to follow pro sports very closely anymore, but as a Bay Area native, I always root for the SF teams. Giants won the World Series this year; would be pretty awesome if the Niners also win.
Like they're not. Their offense is insane, and Ray Lewis can only stop ppl by stabbing them. The AFC is a joke, and as I say that as a Jet's fan (who are also jokes). The Bay is taking 2 championships this year, no one denies this.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote