View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

@Flanna- I'm just happy we can set this up so that you can get photos with all the hobbits.
I'm really thankful to the OP for making this thread. And I think there are so many because..at least for me, and some of the people I mentioned in my first post, we always planed to do LOTR costumes but just put it off. I didn't know how to sew back when the movies came out, and didn't know cosplay existed, and once I did, I knew I wanted to make Eowyn's dress but..I felt like maybe it wouldn't be popular, or well received by then. That people might say to me- why the hell are you doing an LOTR costume at an anime(or a comic) convention. So I put it off. Now The Hobbit came out, and it just resparked everything, and the genre is popular enough that I don't feel like people will harass me for it.

And @Yavanna- omg....you have a Faramir and a Witchking?! I'm gonna die...I am SOOO jealous of your Eowyn right now!
Either way, glad Sunday at 12 works for you too.

I have a few photographer friends I can ask to come take photos too; EBK, JosephChiLin..etc.. I can't guarantee they won't have shoots at that time, but if they're free I'm sure they'll come.

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Philly Comic Con- -NYCC-
2014 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote