I'm still trying to confirm completely what bra size I am, but according to my step mom (who sells bras and stuff), I'm either a 38B or 38C (I personally think it's the 38C). I'll be confirming later on in the week.
But anyway, I'm trying to find a way to flatten myself down and have been looking at the Ultimate Chest Binder Tank from Underworks (Style 997) but I wanted opinions on it and if there was a way to confirm my size? Also, how long is the shirt if anyone knows?
Based off Akune-chan's post, I did the average (came out to 38in) and looking at the sizes for the binder above, I come out to be a medium. But I AM on the chubby size and only 5'2"....any hints or help figuring out my size would be awesome? I really want to get a binder before next convention. :x
I'm only looking at that binder cause of my chub but would a Tri-Top be better in my case? I'm attempting to slim up this year anyway.
2014 Cosplay Plans
- ALA (Finished)
- Fanime (Finished - Artist Alley)
- Anime Expo (Confirmed - Artist Alley)
- K-Con (Confirmed)
2015 Cosplay Plans
- Red (Pokemon) - 50% complete
- Yukine (Noragami) - 10% complete
- G:amma (Alphabat) - 90% complete
- Onew (SHINee) - 10% complete
- Dongwoo "Special Girl" (Infinite)
- Jung Kook "No More Dream" (BTS) - 50% complete
- High Priestess (Ragnarok Online)