Well, with the new stuff, I have another update. I feel it was a step forwards, but also a step backwards. Pluses some places, but negatives other. Negatives I know about are:
- Contouring for some reason didn't show up so much on camera.
- Eyebrows kicked me in the rear again. :/...
- Think I lost some of the "femininity" I had in the previous set of pics I had going for me.
I think the cakiness has gotten better. Starting to look a bit more natural too I think.
- Outfit of choice might be a bit out of place, but I ran out of things to try.
- Changed back into my regular clothes and took a few shots as well. A couple came out pretty nice I think.
My goal for tomorrow and the next few days thereafter is instead of an all out dress up thing, I am going to strictly work on one thing, and hope to advance that all day long.
Also thinking on getting my eyebrows threaded. A friend IRL of mine recommended me to do that. Probably WON'T do it, but have been giving it thought.
Either way, while my makeup is starting to look less messy, the complete opposite can be said about my desk. I have so much makeup all over the place, I am kind of lazy to clean it up. I see why women leave it all over the place sometimes.