View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
Maurishio-kun
You can call me Mau

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicserendipity View Post
I know how you feel. I've had the chipmunk cheeks my entire life due to it being a family trait, but no matter what I do, or how skinny I get, I can't lose them. I've always looked at least 5 years younger than I actually am --which made dating a complete disaster. (IMHO - no one's actually said this to me) guys probably thought I was under age when I was actually old enough to throw back drinks with them. (in example.)

I just want a face that isn't round in order to the play the characters I want to play. I do consider it an obstacle. Sadly, it's one I don't know how to get around. I have a small mouth, which doesn't help.

If anyone has any tips on getting rid of chipmunk cheeks, please help. ((also, I'm not considered overweight, I work out regularly, eat right, and ride my bicycle at least 50 miles a week --since it's my car.))
Well, your concern is opposite to mine, but to help you a little I've heard that chewing some gums can help cause constantly movinf your mouth helps you burning the fat in your cheeks, hope this helps ^^'

CURRENT COSPLAYS

Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 25%
Takato (Digimon Tamers) 50%
Leo (Barra / SuperCracks (Original) 45%
Izumi (Digimon Frontier) 30%

"There are only two things in this world that you can't change: The star we orbit and my opinion about adults"

-Annonymous-

Last edited by Maurishio-kun : 01-29-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Maurishio-kun is offline   Reply With Quote