Originally Posted by OswaldnOrtensia
First I want to say that I had a fun time reading through this entire thread and knowing things (like ASOIAF becoming super big).
As far as cosplays that I would love to do from books:
- Alice from the Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Lady Una or Yvaine from Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Easter from American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Adora Belle Dearheart, Granny Weatherwax or Magrat Garlick from the Discworld Series by Sir Terry Pratchett
- Princess Boa or one of the Fantomaya from The Books of Abarat by Clive Barker
- The Crooked Man from The Book of Lost Things by John Conolly
There are more but I can't think of them right now :]
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of doing Pratchett cosplays.