View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:50 PM   #45
Karitsa
The Black Sheep

Sorry for disappearing again! Life's been keeping me busy... *sob*

Anyway, it's finally time to discuss photoshoot details! For those interested in a character list, I'll get one started sometime next month. It seems early to me right now, as most people are still undecided or have a tendency to change their plans! XD

PHOTOSHOOT TIME:
As always, the photoshoot will be held on SATURDAY.

4:00PM was the time chosen last year and I think it worked out quite well! It stopped us all from getting hungry for dinner in the middle of the shoot, haha! Should we make it earlier/later? Thoughts?

PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION:
We had a vote last year between 3 or 4 different spots, but the majority voted for the same location as the year prior. As you all know, our photoshoot is getting bigger and bigger every year, so it's time to say goodbye to our beloved spot in front of the TCC and choose a new location. SUGGESTIONS GO!

PHOTOSHOOT EVENTS:
Someone mentioned singing WE ARE instead of Bink's Sake at the photoshoot this year, which I think is an excellent idea. Most of us know the lyrics by heart (which means no print-outs) and we can sing the shorter "tv-size" version that is only a minute and a half long. What do you guys think?

As always, we will also need some exciting ONE PIECE music to play during the shoot. Who would like to be in charge of this?

SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Nerdy stuff for sale on my deviantART page!
CUSTOM MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ALSO AVAILABLE
Karitsa is offline   Reply With Quote