View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #56
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Lol, I dunno how I can do that. D:.... I would fear of ruining the color I have already going. D:.... At the same time, it might be something like some concealer or the powder I am using or something making that look like that. I dunno really, lol. Funny thing is, up close, I saw that it DID look a bit dark, but in the pictures, I can't tell. O_o..... You must have really good eyes, or a missed something, didn't I? ....

Yeah, this contouring, I followed "TheMakeupChair" on youtube. s:... Tried to follow steps a bit more clearly this time, even for my eyeshadow. Like I said though, bit by bit. ... just from here, I really need to find myself mastering this and that, other than doing them and celebrating. Outside of a contour update, I don't think there is really much else I can do for updates from here though. >.o....

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote