View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:48 AM   #61
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Yea, being a, I guess you'd call it "beginning MtF" (I don't like saying it that way, but it's the only way I can think to say it lol), I will be needing all the help on make up I can get lol

I will also be doing a MASS ammount of female cosplays in august, so I need to learn exactly what you posted this this thread about. Can you say life saver? lol
Hey, as long as you can make it work in your favor. .... Yeah though, between this thread and my thread in the makeup board, I got so many links and references to get a grasp of what needed to be done. Definitely look for those sources. I did use practically every makeup video person at least once. I remember using Misty Eyes before, but never worked out. I remember GossMakeupArtist helped me figure my eye type and early contouring. Pixiwoo, I just used her today to help with eyeshadow (though this will take a while).... Pertrilude for the eyebrow concealing (Which I think in the end, I am going to thread. My brows are stubborn as hell) and TheMakeupChair for today's try at contour again.

I got to subscribe to a few of them, especially Goss. For some reason, I really like him. He amuses me.

Anywho, who are you looking to do? s:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyronami View Post
Lookin good! I remember when I first started the hardest thing was makeup, but slowly you learn. You just gotta keep doin it! every day if you can!
Yes I shall.....IF I can. xD.... Makeup is INDEED tough to do, but I suppose I am over the "lollipstickneyeshadow=pretty" hurdle. ....

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.

Last edited by Larcenciel : 01-30-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote