Thread: Anime North 101
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #31
darth_horo
This is my scary face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ the Collector View Post
One of the worst is "Furuba", which is just a shortening of how the Japanese pronounce the English words "Fruits Basket" and yet I actually have heard people call it that in spoken conversation. Really? You're such a giant friggin' otaku that you can't find it within yourself to move your tongue, jaw and lips to form the words "Fruits Basket"?

Don't even get me started on the people who say "Seiramuun". Or the guy who unironically used the phrase "Fainaru Fantaji Sebun: Adobento Chirudoren".
Quote:
Don't even get me started on the people who say "Seiramuun". Or the guy who unironically used the phrase "Fainaru Fantaji Sebun: Adobento Chirudoren".
Quote:
Or the guy who unironically used the phrase "Fainaru Fantaji Sebun: Adobento Chirudoren".
Quote:
Fainaru Fantaji Sebun: Adobento Chirudoren
http://hahgay.com/
(The Community link for those who don't know what that is - and if you don't shame on you)

Also some good points, and as mentioned in prior posts, definitely bring emergency stitch up repair kit for cosplay. It can definitely come in handy from experience.

Fan Expo 2013:
First Costume: Commissar Lord - Warhammer 40k: Completed/Touch Up

Anime North Cosplay 2014:
First Costume: Dark Angel's Space Marine - Warhammer 40k: 0%
Second Costume: Commissar Lord - Warhammer 40k: Completed/Touch Up

Quote:
"To me guardsmen, to me! This is your last stand! No doubts, NO FEAR." - Commissar Lord Bernn
darth_horo is offline   Reply With Quote