View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #19056
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

See I was thinking mature too, but I like cute so much more. D:.... I suppose I will practice with more "cute" makeup tomorrow and see if I can get it going. If noooooooot, then maybe I will look into the more mature characters. s:....

As far as those characters, Nico would probably be out. Bosom-wise with exposure, and her being in a show I know nothing about nor interested in watching would be tough. s: As for Scarlet, that outfit looks nicely detailed and covers more. Would have to check out BB. It's got a lot of hype, but never really watched it.

Suppose I should have added a few things there too. I am mostly interested in Drama anime.... Full Moon wo Sagashite, Air, Kanon, Anohana... stuff like that. I also like Magical girl anime like Sailor Moon and CCS.... then I also like various mix of comedy/action, like Ranma, GTO, Cowboy Bebop, and Kenshin.

Willing to show body, but I like to try to keep the shoulder area hidden, and while cleavage is fine, not overly exposed cleavage.

Thanks Lluvia!

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote