View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #2013
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer - Oh good. I may need to find a workout plan that works as well. Just something that will be a little quicker and take less of my time. It can be difficult to get to a gym with my schedule. I agree too on finding a job. They usually rather take people who are already working - it's more immediate experience.

WiR: We're the 8 bit character, and you are the HD character - right? It would be cool if an FPS did have a character like Calhoun as a lead. It would be a change from these super buffed on steroids destroy anything that moves or in the way heroes (looking at you Gears of War).

Cecil: As of now, I think Venus is most likely going to be the one that's done more than Cecil by Sakura. I know Spencer really wants that to go through. I'm somewhat tempted to buy Venus I must admit, but I still do like to say I made the costume even if it's silly like this.

Zelda: And hopefully I can start on Link probably after Fanime. I want to try to do that and Gestahl Simultaneously and see what I can get done.

The cape worked out really nicely, btw. I'm kind of glad I somewhat pushed you into doing that (even though you probably wanted to at some point). I agree with Zaiten, it is much nicer than paint.

@Zaiten: Hopefully you get everything worked out with the Jacket. I hate when stuff like that happens, though.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote