Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #12304
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

LKD- I looove your Wendy dress! You did an especially nice job with the blind hem and sleeves! I like the gathers on the skirt, too. :3

Furie- Your Ariel dress is going to be soo pretty! That fabric can be tough to work with, but when it's used well, it looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see it! I LOVE your Tink velvet, too. O.O

Aeviking- Ooh, nice Merida wig!

Angelickey- Your Ariel is looking great; nice fabric choice!

timeisgalleons- Loving the wig- it looks perfect! (ha! I love your username- it's clever!)

Seifer- I am honestly obsessed with everything you do (if you couldn't tell)- I can't wait to see your Rapunzel. Will you show us progress pics soon?

I've done a little work on Historical Rapunzel today; I've been working on the puffy strips on the overlay. They take forever to gather and pin to the piping, but it's coming along. The pink chiffon I ordered for the sheer part of her sleeves arrived yesterday- it's so pretty! It drapes so nicely. I really love working on all the little details of this dress, but I will be glad to work on a simpler project once this one is finished!