View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #35
Persiflage88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
I like the following maxim; I believe it was coined by the Navy SEALs

"Be perfect 90% of the time, but the other 10%, cheat like hell."

Keeps me sane.
Persiflage88 is offline   Reply With Quote