Thread: Fruits Basket
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

Fruits Basket

Hi. I'm attempting to set up a free reign Fruits Basket themed game of Badminton on Friday. What I mean by free reign is that we will not be using a net, because they are hard to come by, and a complete hassle to set up. If somebody would like to bring along a net and willingly set it up ( I will help you if you explain to me how to do it. I am a spaz when it comes to stuff like that ) that would be cool, but it is by no means necessary. We can just form teams/sides ( I have two birdies ) and just try to keep it in the air, and as long as it lands within a reasonable distance of the opposing side, it will count as a point for you.

Do you have to come cosplaying a character from the series? By any means, no. But what I WOULD like is for you to at least wear a uniform. The standard girls uniform looks something like this...

http://www.adventuretvanime.com/wp-cont ... Basket.jpg

One of the guys uniforms can be seen in there as well. Tie is optional. Brown dress shoes or comfortable white sneakers will do. There's a more heat friendly version of the boys uniform too. Just substitute the black shirt out for a short sleeved white shirt. There's also a gym uniform, which is just a white t shirt and red basketball shorts.

Again, you don't have to come as any particular character ( although if you do, that's all the more awesome. The more love for a dying series, the better ) all I ask is that you at least come in some sort of uniform as described above. Or even if you have like a kigurumi of a Zodiac member. Also, if you have Badminton rackets/birdies, BRING THEM. They are pretty cheap to buy too ( lucked out and got a set for under $5 at CVS ) If for some reason you'd like to just spectate at this event and or take pictures, then feel free to do that too. Hope to see people there.

P.S. I shall be cosplaying as Hatsuharu, and I'm hoping to have a Rin with me.

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote