View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #64114
Bodici22
is a crazy person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Woooow. Your friend kinda flaked out on you huh? Sorta sounds like the other friends of hers wanted to third wheel you outta the table for their own display purposes. Maybe it would be better to save up the money and try your own table?
I'd LOVE to, but currently my paycheck pulls about $200 a month, a little bit less than that after taxes, and I need that for gas and incredibly stupidly expensive meds, so I can't find an extra $75 a month... Maybe see if I can find other friends, but I don't really want to deal with this whole problem again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
The point of that is to give people other places to reach you at so if you decide to close the booth after the first month they have somewhere else to find you later on.
That is the best idea, like stapling a business card into the garment almost like a tag.
Where could I contact your boyfriend regarding card designing?

EDIT oh joy, we're now having the most circular conversation i have ever had and I grew up as the daughter of a lawyer. I"m frellinging sick of this.

Also you can add me on twitter! Unless you have something better to do with your time than read about the insanity of my life.

Last edited by Bodici22 : 02-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Bodici22 is offline   Reply With Quote