View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #61
sierria
cosplay noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Rose View Post
I bring around $100 worth of spending money for food, goodies, etc. Since I've set that budget, though, I have yet to spend it all lol.
There's a lot of eateries near the convention center (including a Qdoba, which I discovered during my last trip to see the King Tut exhibit <3 <3 <3) that range in price, too, so you'll have lots of options on how you'll want to budget out your spending money.
Great to hear about all the eateries! I agree it's good to keep a budget since I can be a heavy spender when excited...also impulsive shopper...aha...really bad habit (totally offtopic but I really want to go to the cheesecake factory XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldestAngel View Post
x.x Con is coming up way too fast! I just hope I'm able to actually finish all the things I'm working on.

I'm really excited for all of the guests announced so far, especially Kasuyuki and Naoyoshi! I love Psycho-Pass~
Same! I still haven't started my main cosplays s; //high fives Psycho pass is my favourite anime this season!!!
Also it finishes one week before Sakura con!! It's almost like it was strategically planned haha
Ja'far [Magi]
Anna [K]
Bandou [K]
sierria is offline   Reply With Quote