View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
JFBount
President of Hyperion

Borderlands 2013 (Butt Stallion Approved Thread)

Hey guys! I'm really excited for Megacon this year! On Saturday I'm going to be doin one of my new cosplays for the year... Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2! I'm so stoked to be Jack this year I've even memorized some of his classic lines and stories (like the spoon story) to use at the con!

I just wanted to make a quick Borderlands thread to see if there are any Borderlands faithful on coscom that are attending Mega and dressing up from the game! I can't wait to see all the awesome cosplays this year and definitely be on the lookout for Hyperion's most beloved Psychopath there on Saturday

"... Butt Stallion says hello"

-Update- As users keep updating the thread I'll try to keep an accurate character list up so we can see who's all showing up to the con in Borderlands Cosplay. It looks like Saturday is going to be the day the most of us will be doing Borderlands so we'll make that the official day if we happen to organize a photoshoot or meetup time

So far we have these characters coming out for Saturday:

Jack x2
Moxxi x3
Zed (maybe)
Tiny Tina
Axton x2
Salvador
Lilith x2
Mordecai
Roland
Maya
Sheriff of Lynchwood
So Han’s walking down the halls of Bespin with his old friend Lando. Leia’s there, and lookin’ good. Han thinks he’s off to dinner - maybe some wine, a little flirting, and then back to the ol’ guest quarters with Her Hotness. But the door opens, and there’s Vader. ...Han doesn’t look at Lando; he doesn’t duck or run. What does Han do?

He starts shooting at the bastard.

He starts shooting.

Be like Han.

Last edited by JFBount : 03-08-2013 at 02:31 AM.
JFBount is offline   Reply With Quote